Mycare: Trusted In-Home Care Services in New Zealand
Help at home, your way
Mycare is the easiest way to find, manage, and pay for the in-home care services you deserve. With no joining fee, you can connect with thousands of pre-approved support workers, choose the local person who's right for you, and deal directly with them to create a tailored care plan. These are some of the reasons why Mycare is the most trusted source of quality home care New Zealand has to offer.
How Mycare can work for you
Mycare is a community of over 20,000 people
“Website is easy and user friendly. Only a phone call away if I do need help.”
“I like being in control. It’s great to have options and checking out the applicants prior to consideration is wonderful.”
“It worked really well for me when I was on holiday in Nelson and needed temporary help. I hired two excellent workers through Mycare. Thank you!”
“Clients are given the freedom to meet their carer before they start to work and it. It gives better rapport between us… Mycare knows how to do it right!”
“Great for people needing workers. I've recommended it to my friend who needs respite for her daughter.”
“I like that profiles on your site are preapproved and the client can go on and choose their carer for themselves.”
“Prompt replies. Plenty of work. Good communication.”
“Great for people wanting part time work that suits their other commitments. This site makes it easy.”
There are many ways the Mycare community can help
Help at home
We care about everyone in our community
All independent contractors seeking work on Mycare are trusted and security verified.
Mycare supports workers
- We are committed to ensuring our community receives a living wage for their work.
- 90% of funding goes directly to the person doing the work, not a corporation.
- IRD makes contracting easy.
- Insurance and liability coverage is provided.
Family & whanau safety
- Greenticks tell you that a worker has verified their phone number, email, and home address.
- A Ministry of Justice or NZ Police criminal history check is compulsory.
- References and feedback help you learn more.